2021 HOCKEY SCHOOL
AUGUST 23RD TO 27TH – REDCLIFF RECTANGLE
LOW COACH TO PLAYER RATIO, ACTION PACKED and FUN!
• Players are responsible for their own lunches, beverages and snacks. Please be aware this is a nut free environment.
• We are confident that players are accountable for their conduct. Should there be issues, we reserve the right to request parental involvement. The players will be supervised from 15 minutes before their first ice time until 15 minutes after the completion of each daily schedule.
• Players must bring appropriate off-ice attire (including runners) to participate in off-ice activities.
• A Letter of Confirmation (including receipt) will be issued upon receipt of registration form and payment. Specifics regarding daily activities will be identified two weeks before the school begins.
• Low Coach:Player ratio.
• A “game” for each division will be held on August 27th which will conclude the final day of this hockey school.
• Two goalies per division will be accepted at a reduced rate, as there will be no special goal tending instruction. Please call prior to registering to discuss options and prices for goaltenders.
$475.00 / Participant
Family Rate: 10% for siblings at this camp.
Insurance and GST included.
There is a 50% cancellation fee.
No refunds after July 12, 2021.
2021 daily schedule
AUGUST 23 - 27, 2020
Redcliff Rectangle, Redcliff, AB
Platinum Star reserves the right to shuffle players according to their ability level.
The schedule changes for the last day of the hockey school. Please see details below.
Monday, August 23th – Thursday, August 26th
8:45 – 9:45 a.m. – Dynamic Skill Development #1
10:00 – 10:15 a.m. – Snack
10:15 – 11:15 a.m. – Dryland or Multi-Sport Activity
11:15 – 12:00 noon – Classroom
12:00 – 12:45 p.m. – Lunch
12:45 – 1:15 p.m. – Prep for ice
1:15 – 2:15 p.m. – Dynamic Skill Development #2
10:00 – 11:00 a.m. – Dynamic Skill Development #1
11:15 – 11:30 a.m. – Snack
11:30 – 12:30 p.m. – Dryland or Multi-Sport Activity
12:30 – 1:15 p.m. – Lunch
1:15 – 2:00 p.m. – Classroom
2:00 – 2:30 p.m. – Prep for ice
2:30 – 3:30 p.m. – Dynamic Skill Development #2
Schedule for Friday, August 27th Only
9:15 – 10:00 a.m. – Pre-Game Warm Up (off ice)
and Dress for game
10:00 – 11:00 a.m. – Game and Photos
11:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. – Pre-Game Warm Up (off ice) and Dress for game
12:15 – 1:15 p.m. – Game and Photos
Professional coaching team
Our certified team has a wealth of knowledge and experience from our extensive and varied backgrounds. Passionately, we deliver the most current bio-mechanical techniques along with innovative and challenging drills.
Offering power skating and stick handling on a year round basis, both privately and in a small group setting, we feel honoured to have touched the lives of so many athletes in skill development and we are grateful to the parent and coaches for their trust and confidence.
Platinum Star Power Skating is extremely grateful to
Jason Fleury of
Trimount Construction / FleurCo.
for the support of the jersey sponsorship again this year at our Annual Hockey School!
We are proud to see those black and red jerseys at practices both in and out of the City!