platinum star Professional coaching team
Our certified team has a wealth of knowledge and experience from our extensive and varied backgrounds. Passionately, we deliver the most current bio-mechanical techniques along with innovative and challenging drills.
Offering power skating and stick handling on a year round basis, both privately and in a small group setting, we feel honoured to have touched the lives of so many athletes in skill development and we are grateful to the parent and coaches for their trust and confidence.
MINI CAMP DETAILS
This camp is designed for players 6 to 8 years of age, but 5 year olds (parental discretion) will be accepted. Enrollment will be limited to the first 26 players. Platinum Star reserves the right to group players according to ability level.
Skaters MUST be able to move forward unassisted with a glide concept. Full equipment is mandatory.
• Players are responsible for their own lunches, beverages and snacks. Please be aware this is a nut free environment.
• We are confident that players are accountable for their conduct. Should there be issues, we reserve the right to request parental involvement. The players will be supervised 15 minutes before their first session and 15 minutes after the completion of the last daily session.
• Players must bring appropriate off-ice attire (including runners) to participate in off-ice activities.
• A Letter of Confirmation (including receipt) will be issued upon receipt of registration form and payment.
• Low Coach:Player ratio.
• Goalies are welcome to participate.
FULL HOCKEY CAMP (eight days): $400.00
OR Choose any five days: $350.00
(Prices include Insurance and GST)
NOTE: When we are near our
26 enrolment limit, priority will be given to players registering for the Total Package.
MINI camp schedule
August 8, 9, 15, 16, 22, 23, 29 & 30
Redcliff Rectangle, Redcliff, Alberta
Platinum Star reserves the right to shuffle players according to their ability level.
9:45 – 10:30 a.m.
Dryland or Multi-Sport Activity
10:30 – 11:00 a.m
Prep for Ice
11:00 – 12:00 noon
Dynamic Skill Development #1
12:15 – 1:00 p.m.
Lunch and “Classroom Hockey Smarts”
1:00 – 1:30 p.m.
Prep for Ice
1:30 – 2:30 p.m.
Dynamic Skill Development #2 & Scrimmages
Note: Dynamic Skill Development is a combination
of power skating and hockey skills.
Platinum Star Power Skating is extremely grateful to Jason Fleury of Trimount Construction / FleurCo. for continued support of the jersey sponsorship at our Annual Hockey School!
We are proud to see those black and red jerseys at practices both in and out of the City!