RISING STARS CAMP
AUGUST 23RD TO 27TH – REDCLIFF RECTANGLE
LOW COACH TO PLAYER RATIO, ACTION PACKED and FUN!
WHAT TO EXPECT
• Full uniform (jersey and socks)
• Two daily ice sessions
• Dryland and/or multi-sport activities
• Daily scrimmages
• Prizes each day
• An action packed week!
This camp is designed for players born between 2013 and 2016. Although we have team leaders hired to assist players with preparing for ice sessions, parental help would be beneficial. Enrollment will be limited to the first 26 players. Platinum Star reserves the right to group players according to ability level.
Full equipment is mandatory.
• Players are responsible for their own lunches, beverages and snacks. Please be aware this is a nut free environment.
• We are confident that players are accountable for their conduct. Should there be issues, we reserve the right to request parental involvement. The players will be supervised 15 minutes before their first session and 15 minutes after the completion of the last daily session.
• Players must bring appropriate off-ice attire (including runners) to participate in off-ice activities.
• A Letter of Confirmation (including receipt) will be issued upon receipt of registration form and payment.
• Low Coach:Player ratio.
• Goalies are welcome to participate.
Family Rate: 10% off for second sibling at this camp.
(Prices include Insurance and GST)
There is a 50% cancellation fee.
No refunds after July 12, 2021.
RISING STARS camp schedule
August 23 - 27, 2021
Redcliff Rectangle, Redcliff, Alberta
5 Action packed days with daily scrimmages
7:45 – 8:45 a.m.
Dynamic Skill Development #1 (On ice)
9:00 – 10:00 a.m.
Dryland &/or Multi-sport Activity
10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Snack & Prep for ice
11:00 – 12:00 noon
Dynamic Skill Development #2 & Scrimmages
Registration limited to the first 26 players!
Note: Dynamic Skill Development is a combination
of power skating and hockey skills.
platinum star Professional coaching team
Our certified team has a wealth of knowledge and experience from our extensive and varied backgrounds. Passionately, we deliver the most current bio-mechanical techniques along with innovative and challenging drills.
Offering power skating and stick handling on a year round basis, both privately and in a small group setting, we feel honoured to have touched the lives of so many athletes in skill development and we are grateful to the parent and coaches for their trust and confidence.